Sullivan Leaded Glass Window Pin
This product is currently sold out.
Louis Sullivan designed The National Farmers’ Bank in Owatonna MN. It was built in 1908. At 68 feet broad and 53 feet tall, it is almost a cube, but a cube with detailing that turns it into a Sullivanesque song to the beauty of materials and light. This pin is inspired by a detail in one of the leaded glass windows.
Finish: Solid brass, electro-plated with hematite finish, hand enameled, glass beads
Dimensions: Approx. 1.50" W x 1.50" L